14 Oct 2014

BLOGGED: BBC MUSIC MAGAZINE

Nicholas McCarthy with Bristol Metropolitan Orchestra
Performing at St Georges, Bristol   
Photography by Rachel Goodchild
One of my photographs was used in this article by Pianist, Nicholas McCarthy, written for the the BBC Music Magazine blog. One of my ongoing projects is as designer to the Bristol Metropolitan Orchestra, where I create all their concert branding and publicity. I always take photographs of each concert, so I can use them for publicity. Read Pianist, Nicholas McCarthy's, article on "Why there needs to be more role models for disabled musicians." Click the image below to enlarge or read the full article by clicking: HERE.



Nicholas McCarthy with Bristol Metropolitan Orchestra at St Georges, Bristol

Nicholas McCarthy with Bristol Metropolitan Orchestra at St Georges, Bristol


No comments: